INTRODUCTION TO MAKEUP
This workshop teaches the fundamentals of beauty makeup.
Throughout the workshop, We would work together going over two looks. One look is a clean, fresh day look and the second look is a glammed night look. I will be applying the look to half of the face while demonstrating how it is done by explaining step by step the products/colors/brushes etc. and how I am using them. You will then recreate this look on the other side of your face enabling me to evaluate precisely what and how you are applying and allowing me to fine-tune your techniques.
– Tools | The essential makeup brushes for eyeshadow & full face application, beauty blenders/sponges and how to care for them.
– Skincare | Finding the right combination of skincare products to fit your individual needs and concerns.
– Techniques | When using and applying different makeup products, identify textures, understand the use of different products and how they can help you create the desired look.
– Day to Night | Develop the skillset to create a clean fresh day look to a glamorous night look.
– Foundation | Application, understanding the right color choices and formulas that are best for your skin.
– Classic Eye Technique | Fundamentals of applying and blending your eye makeup, eyeliners and shaping the brows correctly for your face shape.
– Correct and Camouflage | Imperfections like spots and dark circles along with contouring,
– Highlighting and Contouring| Shading for the real world.
All beauty tools and products will be provided for use throughout the workshop.
Plus, a Q&A followed by “Clean Your Makeup Bag” I will show you how to use the products you already own and what should be tossed out. Like most beauty enthusiasts we are always buying more and more makeup, but sadly we end up sticking to our handful of staple products pushing all the other products to the back. This will give you the chance to learn how to use all those products you have.
A follow-up email will be sent outlining what we went over in the workshop including products/tools and an overview of the looks.
To request a day/time for a Makeup Workshop | Email – Valerie Star email@example.com
MAKEUP FOR THE ARTIST
This workshop will provide you with the skillset to create everything from fashion editorial makeup, runway makeup, avant-garde, to the perfect no-makeup look.
Full face makeup application using primers, foundations, and concealers. Contouring techniques, eyebrows, eye makeup, lip products, powders, gels, and creams,
Learn an array of different eye makeup techniques including textures and finishes, what eye shapes work best with what looks and more.
- – Color theory
- – Basic skin care & analysis
- – Product Knowledge
- – Understand the facial anatomy
- – Identify skin undertones
- – Blending techniques.
- – All about eyes with matte, satin, metallic, frost, loose, pressed, baked & cream eyeshadows. Pencils, gel, brush-tip, felt-tip yeliners, false lash application and lip application.
- – Highlighting & contouring
- – Editorial & Photographic makeup looks
- – Glamour makeup
- – Runway & Couture makeup
- – Avant-Garde for the runway and photoshoots.
- – Bridal makeup
Valerie will be demonstrating all the looks on a model.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
Please provide a model for you to work on during the workshop. If you are unable to acquire a model to work on, please let us know a week in advance of your scheduled class. For a fee, we can provide the model for your use during the workshop.
– Full makeup kit along with full range of brushes.
All beauty tools and products will be available for use during the workshop if you are unable to bring a full kit with you.
To request a day/time for Makeup Workshop
Email Valerie Star firstname.lastname@example.org